High school life, oh my high school life
Ev'ry memory, kay ganda (how beautiful)
High school days, oh my high school days
Are exciting, kay saya (how happy)
There are time, may problema ka (you have a problem)
Kung ang homework, left undone (if your homework's left undone)
Pray ka lang, 'wag tawagin ka (Just pray you don't get called)
Upang di pagtawanan (So that you don't get laughed at)
-High School Life byy Gary Valenciano
Ev'ry memory, kay ganda (how beautiful)
High school days, oh my high school days
Are exciting, kay saya (how happy)
There are time, may problema ka (you have a problem)
Kung ang homework, left undone (if your homework's left undone)
Pray ka lang, 'wag tawagin ka (Just pray you don't get called)
Upang di pagtawanan (So that you don't get laughed at)
-High School Life byy Gary Valenciano
***
Second thing that happens today: I amazingly catch the early train O:
So...first day back at school and I'm already behind >_< *sigh* I blame it on the damn flu...Since I've been away during the last few days of school, I had no idea what the holiday homework was, and even if I did, I had no books with me DD:
By lunchtime, there were 6 scheduled tests, 2 assessments and a french essay due in the following two weeks. *dies*
Math was...eventful :D
The teacher wasn't there sooo...we decided to teach dear Pamela how to draw anime-like :DD The double was spent drawing eyes and body stencils and clothes and etc etc :DD
Look, I even scanned it in :3
Before I knew it, the bell had rung and I had survived the first day O:
<3>

No comments:
Post a Comment