I just can't get you out of my head
Boy your lovin' is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
Boy it's more than I dare to think about
Every night, every day
Just to be there in your arms
Won't you stay
Won't you stay then forever
And ever and ever and ever...
- Can't Get You Out of My Head by Kylie Minogue.
***
Argh. You really know how to mess up my day, huh? When I was just about to do something productive for once, I find myself thinking of you again. dsfblsgblhsbdbs;JVDBsdj; ARGH
Stupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupid
You make me so FRUSTRATED! ==
Can't get you out of my head, no matter what I do
dbfahbcabkjasbajsb
*breathes in deeply*
I feel better now.
:)
*goes to do homework*
Stupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupid
You make me so FRUSTRATED! ==
Can't get you out of my head, no matter what I do
dbfahbcabkjasbajsb
*breathes in deeply*
I feel better now.
:)
*goes to do homework*

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
ReplyDelete