They don't know
That I come running home when I fall down
They don't know
Who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while
'Cause deep inside this armour
The warrior is a child
-Warrior is a Child by Gary Valenciano
examsexamsexamsexams !!
...next week's the start of exams. Oh joy. Considering that I've barely started studying, I'm screwed.
We started "Stress and Arousal" (no, not that, dirty people.) in Psychology class yesterday, and while I was listing down the physiological and psychological effects of stress, I realized:I had almost all of the damn effects.
So the doctor was right. I always thought he was just making it up. Great. That just makes me stress more about being stressed >_<
So I made this study timetable right, and so far...I haven't stuck to it. Maybe that's just not my thing. lol
Wish me luck >_<

No comments:
Post a Comment